Error deploying Nintex workflow: An item with the same key has already been added

My client recently upgraded their version of Nintex Workflow 2010 and suddenly some of my workflows started to fail on deployment.

The following error cropped up:

Error deploying workflow: Server was unable to process request. ---> An item with
the same key has already been added. ---> An item with the same key has already
been added.

WTF????

A little digging unveiled the problem - I had two items in a 'Create Item' shape with the SAME DISPLAYNAME. I needed to move the second item to a new 'Update Item' shape in order for it to work.

I order to get the workflow to deploy, I had to manually remove the 'duplicate' item from the serialized XML. Hooray!!

It was then a simple matter of creating a new shape to update the 'duplicate' value.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SharePoint 2013: Error updating managed account credentials