Wednesday, 4 March 2015

SharePoint 2013: The sandboxed code execution request was refused because the Sandboxed Code Host Service was too busy to handle the request.

This was a nasty problem to resolve. I googled it and went through some basic steps:

1. follow the suggestions from msdn blog (here)
2. restart the windows service
but no luck.

I then restarted the SharePoint Service (Central Administration -> Settings -> Services on Server) and found that the password for my managed account had expired.

I ran the powershell script Set-SPManagedAccount to correct the problem.

No comments:

Post a comment